Thursday, January 05, 2006

Your wish is our command?

Remember that one time when I posted about how no one, not even your mother, cares about what you dreamed about last night? Well seriously, I told my mom a dream, and she was just like...uhh. You need to get more sleep. lol

But apparently all that has changed.

When I was home for Christmas, I jumped in the car with her to go get lunch. And I was talking about all kinds of random stuff, but one thing was - Mom, you know what's so weird? I had this dream, like a vision of the perfect outfit! It is so crazy that it came to me like that. But I just pictured dark brown courdoroy pants, and a dark jade-green sweater, not a turtleneck (I can't stand turtlenecks cause it makes me feel all tied up and unbreathable) but one of those split neck sweaters... where it would be a turtleneck except that it has buttons or some other release that lets the fabric fall over your shoulder. A really soft sweater like that. And my mom said oh yeah that would be really pretty! And we moved on to other topics.

Well today i got a package in the mail, with a note that said "Don't know if this is the outfit you dreamed about (!) but just in case, the gift receipt is here so you can get exactly what you want." It took me a minute because I made that off-hand comment like three weeks ago... it was the outfit! The shirt is not exactly what I pictured, but I am not complaining!

Wow. What should I dream of next? :) My parents are amazing.

No comments: