Monday, January 23, 2006

Play

All I want to do is play!! All day long I've been engaged in a very intense battle with PROCRASTINATION. Everything in my mind and body says - go read those books you wanted to read at Borders! Do some online shopping! Take a walk! Listen to some music! Try a new recipe! But the rest of me says WORKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YOU AVOIDANCE-HAPPY entrepreneur!! lol I have no idea what my future holds as far as work, but I am doing a terrible job of creating results lately. Is it the rainy weather? Is it the lack of interaction? Is it being so close to so many distractions? Do I maybe not love what I think I love? Or is this just unique to my current client, all projects being so ambiguous and hard to tackle? I don't know anymore. But this post is just one more piece of evidence in the "I lost the procrastination battle" pile!! Gahhh.

No comments: