Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Ouch. Ouch doesn't even express...

I am so unbelievably sore from the last two days at the gym that I feel as if I have been spanked senseless. lol I am not even kidding. I can feel every fiber of muscle in my butt and in the back of my legs... muscles I no longer knew I had. Muscles that either love or hate me right now, I am not sure.

The big news is that, yes, I did it, I got a personal trainer. I know it's a little crazy and a lot expensive, but, I am so excited about working with this lady... her name is Malak and she just moved to the area from Cairo, Egypt. I am her first client here, in fact. I am really excited about having some fitness RESULTS this year!! No more screwing around. See, I had this plan where I was going to set goals for myself and if I hadn't reached them by March, as "punishment" (or just consequence) I was gonna make myself get a trainer to stop screwing around. But let's be honest - was I really gonna get that far on my own? No. So I feel really great about this. Wooohooooooooooooooo!

No comments: