Monday, January 02, 2006

No television

It's really weird not having a TV. It is kind of like... my mind is so tired, because it is always left to think, think, think. It is never left alone for an hour or two to just chill... Well, if I would give my self total downtime, and just... I don't know, draw... then it continues to think! Maybe what I need is some real quietness and meditation. I don't even really mean prayer, at least not the talking part (maybe the listening). Quieting myself is probably very called for. Hmmm. It's also funny how I can get really tired of listening to music. Constant music is no solution. I am not going crazy, don't worry, I am just saying it's a real mental change to suddenly have no TV box to turn on. No sweet box. : )

These days will soon come to an end (my aunt is holding my TV in Wash, DC). I will get it eventually. But for now, a change of pace. Not that I watch that much TV anyway, I don't. Pretty much just news, Apprentice, and Idol. lol And bad reruns that are always on when making dinner (Friends, Seinfeld). Well Seinfeld reruns usually aren't bad. But yeah.

No comments: