Monday, January 02, 2006

Too cute

Lest this become the blog of cute photos and nothing substantive, I will refrain - - - OH WHAT THE HECK! Look at this picture. Are my Dad and my brother not the cutest little people you've ever seen? This is from my last night in Minnesota. My Dad fell asleep when we went over to my bro's house for pizza. I took this with my camera phone. Aww. Hehe.

** Note. Okay, so when I asked my Dad about this picture, he was kinda like "Ugh. I saw that and thought, I could think of a million different captions for that photo." And proceeded to tell me he was reading the bumps on Michael's head while also covering his ears so he wouldn't hear the interpretation. What a wierdo. lol Just let it be known that this is an accurate depiction of my family, even if it does look strange. Hahaha. (Not sure that actually clarified anything. This is getting more and more funny.)


No comments: