Wednesday, January 25, 2006

So You Wanna Know Why I'm on Crack?

Well it's due to my father, who passed on the crack-addict type sense of humor and wackiness. I received this email from my Dad last night, after I sent him a draft of something I'm working on for his input.

Hey Daw Taw,
Paw Paw pleased with daw taws timid efforts. Continue with the knowledge that not to continue is not to finish. Not too Finnish has been called Swedish which would leave everyone reading this to say Ufda. To say Ufda is to say nothing when one is Swedish and not finished. So Finnish and seak now in this document to be the answer my little grasshopper. Instead of the answer be the statement which creates its own question which is self-answered. Do not think I am going on and on, rambling without purpose. No, I am going on and on to amuse myself. You, on the other hand, must reject your French DNA and Finish what we have started. UUUFFFFDAAAAAAA!

Love
Da Pauper (Paw paw) Dr Pep per (Dad) ... your dad, in truth.... truthfully I am your dad
Enough said, are you still reading? Shame on you! FINNISH!

No comments: