Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Almost died today

I did not have the best time at the gym today. In fact, it was hell! Seriously. I was loving my trainer (Malak). I do love her. But today I hated her. We were doing legs for the first day ever, and she took the first five minutes and worked me so brutally and senselessly hard that I about died and (this is the worst part) had no energy for the remaining 55 minutes! Sheesh! I don't know if she just totally overestimated my fitness level or what. But I was breathing so hard and feeling like crying!! She said "Don't hate me" and I was thinking, uh, it's hard not to right now! Anyway. I think we will find our happy balance where I'm super challenged and she is taking me out of my comfort zone, but today was insane. That's all. I am not even really sore (well, right now, that might change overnight) but that just shows you my point... she killed me in 5 minutes so I didn't get to work my muscles the right way. She always asks me if I'm feeling it where i'm supposed to, and I simply couldn't because my supporting leg (the inactive one in an exercise) was so weak and shaking that I could only think about the resting one! Sighhhh!!!

Back to work... I am trying to solve a problem. How do you email an image that is a link (not an attachment) and also a link to go somewhere else? Maybe it's impossible. Hmmm, I don't know! It's driving me crazy. I can usually find answers online but this one has me stuck.

No comments: