Friday, December 02, 2005

Rural photography online exhibit!

Okay, well, I went to photograph the horses and cow-goat creatures (still can't figure out what they are), but a couple things happened. Basically, when they got to a point that they were actually grazing on the side of the hill I could see, they were so far away and my camera is so bad at capturing things at a distance, that, yeah, you can just hardly see anything! Which is very unfortunate! I suppose I should have climbed over the fence but I'm not all trying to be the horse papparazzi or anything. It's enough that I brought my camera on a rural road, I don't think I need to be breaking laws in addition to that.

So, here are a few highlights:


Do you see the horses and stuff, or is it just me? This is my camera fully zoomed in, I'm sad to say.


Pretty, eh?






You know you live in the country WHEN... you see fine art like this. :)




If you want, you can view lots more photos, including some of my very messy yet spacious apartment.

No comments: