Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Going to Chapel Hill because I can

So today I'm going to work from a coffee shop in Chapel Hill just because I can! Muahhaha. It just occurred to me last night that I could and so why not. I love my life these days. lol I love my work, and the flexibility, and North Carolina, and I love December, and I love that the sun is shining and it's not all that cold but that I have all the snow in the world waiting for me in Minnesota in about a week.

Okay so I inspired myself yesterday to download the whole Rascal Flatts CD. The guy's voice is so clear and upbeat. You totally have to sing along. You do not have a choice! I really love "Fast Cars and Freedom" and "Feels like Today." Optimistic a la Keith Urban. But this first song on the CD is great... called "Where You Are."

There you aaaaaare, standing strong
I'm a leaf holding on
You beliiiiiiieve like a chiiiild
In this fire running wild
Oh I love how you see right to the heart of me!

You're a waterfall, washing over me
I'm a thirsty man, let me drink you in!
Well I am on my way, you're a mountaintop
When I reach for you, your love lifts me up.
And all that I want is to be... where you aaaaaare.

I'm the frozen ground, you're the warm sunlight...
Shining down on me, baby just in time...


etc etc mushy sappy in love stuff. lol But I do love the way he sings it.

Okay I'm just waiting for my boss (uhh.. "client") John to call me back so we can call this guy in Africa together. And then when that's done, I'm out of here. :)

1 comment:

Kyle W. said...

so, you're gonna have internet access, right?