Thursday, December 08, 2005

Cold Mountain / Warm Fire

I love the movie Cold Mountain. I really do. I'm only thinking of that cause I'm listening to the soundtrack. Which I always feel slightly bad about since I ripped it unknowingly off a co-worker's CD. Eee. But that guilt aside, I absolutely love this CD. And it's cold out. And I feel like watching it right now with just the light of a fireplace. And being all cuddled up and good things like that. That would be nice... I really wish that's what I were doing right now.

No TV. lol No fireplace. Etc. Gotta work on that TV thing at some point. And, yeah.

But in actuality, I am excited because do you know what tonight is? Yes! The second-to last Apprentice!! I have been rooting for Rebecca from the beginning so I am so excited that she made it to (dun, dun, dunnn!) The Final Two! She's so bright and articulate. Diana told me she did really bad one night but I missed that episode, so I still think she's awesome.

Now at this point, you may be asking, I thought you didn't have a TV? Very good! lol But hopefully Amanda will get home in time so I can watch it over there. Yeahhh! If not I will have to just go work out and watch the TV there. Hah! Anything for the Apprentice.

No comments: