Thursday, December 15, 2005

Less than classy

OH-kay! Who besides me was less than pleased with the finale of the Apprentice tonight? I can respect the fact that Randall won. Everyone loves him, he's a Rhodes scholar and MIT grad, he's the best person ever, yada yada yada. Come on. Rebecca is articulate and has an edge. Anyway, so, I can respect Randall won. But then the Donald asked him, after winning, if he thought Rebecca should be hired, too. (Why am I telling you this? If you have any clue what I'm talking about, you must have seen it.) And the chump said no!! Total lack of class! Oh MAN! What a low blow there at the end, and there was absolutely no reason for it. Did he think it would take away from his glory? That is unbelievable. Especially since they had chosen alternate projects and therefore would have had no fight about who was doing what. Ugh. I definitely did not expect that from Mr. Nice Guy. I guess that goes to show you he does have an edge? I don't know. All I have to say is I went to the gym to watch it (still no TV... maybe never... lol) and I walked over 4.5 miles. That, my friends, makes for some sore feet. GOODnight!!

No comments: