Saturday, April 01, 2006

Survey of 4s

Four Jobs I've had:

concessions at a car race track (for 1 day! HA! We got fired I guess.)
news room assistant at city newspaper
waitress
communications director

Four movies I'd watch over and over again:

With Honors
You've Got Mail or Sleepless in Seattle (What's the difference really?)
The original Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
LOTR: Return of the King

Four Places I've Lived:

Topeka, KS
Rapid City, SD
Moorhead, MN
Wheaton, IL

Four TV shows I love to watch:

The Apprentice
The Office
American Idol
A Wedding Story or A Baby Story

Four Websites I visit daily:

my personalized Google homepage
Wikipedia.com
Flickr's interestingness (not everyday but often)
Someone's blog or myspace

Four places I've been on Vacation:

Ozarks, Missouri
New England (MA, ME, Montreal, Canada, etc.)
New York
San Francisco

Four foods I love:

Chocolate
Chai and coffee (Yes I'm going to put them on one line.. what're you gonna do about it? :)
Spanakopita
My Dad's Shepherd's Pie (ground beef, peas, mashed potatoes, and lots of cheese)

Four places I'd rather be:

Sitting on a huge porch on Cape Cod overlooking the ocean
At a concert
In a swimming pool in the middle of summer
Italy, Ireland, or Greece

Tagging:

If the spirit moves ya, do this survey :)

No comments: