Saturday, April 22, 2006

Loose Change.. WATCH IT NOW

Please stop whatever you are doing and watch this documentary right now. If you have a working brain, if you have any interest in truth-seeking and truth-finding, if you are willing to consider even 10 percent of what this film has to say... it will absolutely shock you and change your entire perspective.

Loose Change - The 9/11 Documentary
(It's 1 hr and 20 minutes long. You can watch it online through Google Video.)

Please watch it. Please tell me what you think.

And while we're at it.... check out this Wikipedia definition of extraordinary rendition. I've seen an interview with a guy who experienced this extraordinary rendition by the United States and he was eventually released... he was totally innocent. It includes kidnapping, interrogation, torture, months away from your family, and no clue what is happening or where you are or why this is happening to you. It is a mockery of human rights, the rule of law, and all things American and HUMAN. Seriously.

3 comments:

Mike Morrell said...

I loved it. Of course, you are going to be watched by the Feds now. But hopefully not "rendered." : )

I heard that y'all watched it the other night; have you all had a discussion about this yet?

Anonymous said...

Jennifer Jennifer Jennifer,
I definitely was not expecting this. And naturally, once I finished it, I e-mailed it to 8 of my more open-minded friends, with the threat that have to watch it because I got it from one of the smartest people I know and if they say I should watch it, clearly they have to. I don't think Jason watched it (he says he did... i doubt he got passed the first few minutes), but I'm making my mom watch it tonight. Within a week, all of langley will have been forwarded this e-mail, and the word will be sent forth. Glorious thing, this internet of ours.... We should discuss this sometime

Jenny said...

Mike... yep, of course. We were all sort of in shock and silence after watching it. However, there are some people who don't seem to be interested. I guess that's why asking the hard questions is not popular! For most people, it's just easier to believe what you've been told. Btw, Jas told me the coming home experience you guys had after watching it! I also was freaked out and had a hard time sleeping... Not to be over the top, but I felt like I could relate to all the people in the world who are persecuted for religious and political reasons and who might be abducted or killed in the middle of the night. Not relate exactly, but I felt a shift from security to vulnerability. Is our government protecting us???

Julia - I love you. :) PS. I don't think Jason watched it either. He keeps comparing this movie to believing in UFOs and a Kennedy conspiracy theory and a lot of other wacko stuff. I told him to stay on topic but he refuses. What'd your Dad think as far as the plane stuff? Yes, let's discuss.