Saturday, April 15, 2006

A cry for help

Isn't it annoying how people disguise their cries for help? I mean sometimes you don't know if they're happy to have lost all hope, or if they just need some encouragement. What's up with the mixed signals?

Well let me help you out. The previous post is a cry for help!! Some people have interpreted my bad day as the perfect time to say "you're right, quit now." Dearly beloved friends. lol This is not cool. I was having a bad day and need to persevere!!! Why am I giving myself the pep talk here?!

Anyway, I desperately need some new music. You know how when you get a CD, you go through this stage in the first week where you are totally infatuated with it? That's what I need. A CD worthy of my infatuation. Let me know if you have an idea.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think you can get it except online, but Jamie just got this new cd: Lou Fellingham is her name I think. I LOVE it!
Pretty much British worship genre, but I love it. Kinda like the Kathryn Scott one - definitely another of my favorites. And Sovereign Grace Music's newest: Worship God.

Jenny said...

THANK you! I will check them out.