Tuesday, October 18, 2005

In the company of cool

I walked into Murky Coffee and felt like I walked straight into a wall of coolness. Ouch. lol Everyone here is just emanating this aura of espresso and wi-fi and get-with-it-ness. Quite scary.

In any case, I in all my uncoolness am going to stay here anyway. It is shockingly hot outside! This morning something about the sunshine and the warmth made me instantly think of when I was in Chihuahua, Mejico. Kinda weird that it took me back like that.

What was I gonna say? I felt like I had a point in mind when I started and I definitely lost it. Anyway I am going to spend the next couple hours working on a MASTER LIST, if you will, of every detail for our Board Meeting that I'm coordinating including travel itineraries, restaurants, reservations, field trips, menus, meeting agendas, on and on. I can't believe it's in only like, hmm, well less than a month! WHOA. Gotta get to work now. But if you see me online, please distract. :) Tyvm.

No comments: