Sunday, October 30, 2005

Crunched for space

Okay, I just need to say that I am getting more than a little pissed off and frustrated at the total lack of space in my room. It is primarly that my work stuff is totally un-organizeable due to lack of desk and file space, and I have NO clue what is in my closet due to a freaking narrow and long closet. Argh!! I mean, I only have one pair of black pants and I really need to wear them tomorow because I only have ONE suit jacket type thing and IT is black, and yet I can't find my pants anywhere. I know that my problems are very small, that I am very fortunate, etc. But what good is a blog if not to yell into the internet abyss: WHERE THE HELL CAN I PUT MY THINGS!!!!!!!!! Ahh. :(

Okay I'm over it. Things are looking up for me now. lol

I guess I have too many clothes and too many papers, but the problem is not even being able to see them all to figure out what I should keep or get rid of. Soon I will have more space, and I will feel bad that I complained about this apartment because it was a good home for me, but really, enough is enough. I feel very ineffective as not only a working "consultant,".. a worker.. but also as a person who must dress herself!! Gahhhhh.

No comments: