Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Tap the Rockies... coors light! ha ha : )

I just returned from 8 days in Colorado! Most of the week was spent at a huge conference for work... over 30,000 people! I spent the majority of my time in the exhibits hall, which I have now concluded is NOT fun! I hope I never have to do that again. But anyway, from Friday night on I got to hang out with my cool friend Susan who just moved there this week! Here's a picture of us on top of Mt. Evans on Saturday. Isn't it beautiful? We also met up with this young couple, Deb and John, who live in Littleton. I met them out in Durham, NC and I may soon live near them because we are both heading to North Carolina in the next 3-12 months. Yes, I said it, I am moving! I have decided, and am, for the first time, a little freaked out. I am so sad to leave friends and family in DC, but this is just what I have to do. More on all this later. :)

No comments: