Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Anxious thoughts

My assistant just put in her notice - she's leaving by the end of August. My reaction isn't exactly what I expected. My body feels totally tense, like it is bearing a huge burden of stress and anxiety and worry. I just want to jump ship but it's not that easy. And even if I did jump, I can't avoid having to get on another ship, and that one is probably stressful too! Know what I'm sayin. So, I just want a year long break from all concerns. My head hurts, but so does everything else.. but... God is the strength of my heart. I'm amazed how people get through life. I don't even have truly huge or painful things to deal with, yet I feel sometimes like I can barely get through. Life is just overwhelming, and it's hard to pinpoint one changeable reason why.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.