Thursday, August 11, 2005

iTunes radio

I really like the iTunes radio station under classical that says "Relax... it's good for you!" I like the music, but what I really like is that tiny little mantra. Whenever I read it, I'm like ahhh yes, indeed it is goooooood. haha.

Today I'm trying to make a chiropractor appointment. Never went to a chiro before but I remember going with my Dad once as a kid and he did some craaaazy stuff to my Dad's back. So this should be fun. I'm also needing to... ok I will just cut and paste the urgent portion of my to-do list for you:

1. Dress alternations
2. Take in shoes for color
3. Work on Dad’s website
4. Get M&J wedding gift
5. Oil change!!!!!!!!!!!
6. Get Sharnice bday gift, call her
7. Back up computer
8. Recopy Dad’s CD
9. Pay bills
10. Call Sarah about Saturday

The list is actually two pages long but this is the seriously-do-it-soon section. This doesn't even include the huge section on getting my writing thing going. But I digress. I also am way excited because I made a lunch appointment with a freelancer my roommate works with, it's for lunch tomorrow... and I just realized last night that my boss is getting into town like 2 hours before my lunch appt in Maryland! ARgh! What was I thinking. Oh well, I will just maybe pick them up, drop them off at the hotel, and continue on. Crazy.

I started reading Anna Karenina. I really like it so far. I even like the pages and the feel of the cover, which as we know, is the important thing when it comes to books.

No comments: