Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Being real... and stuff

Okay I've just been told that I need to write this like nobody is reading... which is kind of funny and ridiculous because isn't the whole point of a blog that somebody is reading? Somebody you know, someone you're close to. It's just hard to get real honest because you know all these random people who have access to it, and it can create this false (painfully false) sense of intimacy, which in my opinion is worse than no intimacy. At least if you're going to be intimate with somebody, you should know that you're doing it! Geesh. But anyway, I will try and say stuff that is more reaaaaal.

The problem with that is then I get really negative. I have to censor myself. I don't know why exactly everything spirals into a cynical, complaining type thing but it does. I think because it's the end of the work day. And I really miss having windows. Why does Greg have a window? lol He is the intern and he has a great view!! No fair. Ahh! At least he is nice. Greg is a very interesting guy. He is random in way that it is really funny if you get him going. I realized the other day that I have been very anti-social towards everyone in the office lately, just not lingering and talking with anyone. Not exactly sure why that is except I'm really tired of the office environment here and I have been for over a year. I am so ready for a change. Diana thinks I'm unhappy because (or when/if I'm unhappy it's because...) I am bored at work. That could be the case except I actually usually do get to work on a wide variety of projects which is one thing to put in the why-I-love-my-job category. Anyways, all this thinking about myself is a little exhausting.

No comments: