Thursday, May 05, 2005

Whole foods are good for you

Okay so as you know, "you" ha, anyway, I have been very tired lately. I think it is due to my running program, because I have never been in a position of expending this much energy. So I emailed my coach Carla, who is great, to get it off my chest and say WAHHH I am so tired!

Which now I am glad I did, because she said "You need to revise your eating!" She sent me all these handouts. They are basic, healthy-eating guidelines but a good reminder. Since I haven't been tired like this before, I never realized that the quality of food really does matter. It's like... o what shall I compare it to... it's like having a British pound or a Mexican peso. They may look about the same size and seem pretty similar, but one is worth a lot more and will sustain you a lot longer! And so it is with food.

This, my friends, is why you should eat real, whole foods. Amen. :)

No comments: