Friday, May 06, 2005

Friday and it's closing time

I love the feeling on Friday at 5pm. That will be in about one minute. Wait for it.... Wait for it... Ahhhhhhh! Yes. That's it :) lol

I have been working all afternoon on a dumb project that no one is helping me with. It's not a dumb project but no one is helping me with it. I've been avoiding it like mad. Thankfully it's almost done. I wish I could send the email off right now but there are like two questions waiting for resolution.

I'm about to go to a play and other fun stuff. I'm just glad it's Friday. I love free time. I really, really do. That would be a good topic to explore. Why do we love free time so much? Are we living over-scheduled lives? Do we have enough time and space to let down? Is this a right, a need, and/or a luxury? Hmm.

No comments: