Friday, November 24, 2006

Nothing makes me tired

What is it about a day when you don't have to do anything? You sleep in and then get sleepy all over again after having done nothing. Thankfully, you can! Heh.

Amanda, Micah, and some of their family went shopping early this morning in Indiana. I decided to stay here, sleep, and work. So far I've done great on the staying here and sleeping part. As far as working, well I am cleaning out my inbox and translating it into a to-do list so that's good.

I'm watching a home improvement show... Amanda's mom was watching it with me but she ran across the street for a minute. Her dad just got home and we are eating bits of Thanksgiving leftovers. Well mainly I am just eating the desserts. lol I really like this time of year between Thanksgiving and Christmas.

No comments: