Wednesday, August 30, 2006

I don't get it

My boyfriend is a complete and total spaz. When we are apart, he is as good as dead to me. He has some sort of moral or mental failure which prevents him from contacting me. At all. Completely at all. None, nada. And we've been apart more of the last 2 months than together. But when we are together, we are so happy that we should be married.

And they say girls are crazy? Come on. I never knew a boy could be on SO MUCH CRACK!

I don't know how long this will last. Probably not long. It has been fun and magical, and it has been frustrating and torturous. Here's to settling it once and for all in September...

3 comments:

Mike Morrell said...

Dang, boldness! Does your man read this thing?

Jenny said...

No. Haha. At least I don't think so.

Boldness???? Boldness is not calling me and expecting me to still be waitinggggggggggg.

SIGH:)

Anonymous said...

you know what I've already said about this. i got about 4 ladies on my junk right now. I talk to em all. Play on Playa!
j