Friday, December 01, 2006

Wanted

I got a voicemail late last night from the Fargo Police. Okeyyyyyy...

So it turns out that some girl up in Fargo (basically where my family lives) was in a fight in a bar back in August. She identified me out of a high school yearbook as the girl that beat her up in the bathroom.

Haha.

The funny thing is that August is the last time I was home visiting my family, and I did go out to some bars, but I've never heard of the particular one they asked about. My family got a pretty big kick out of the whole charade. My mom answered question after question, finally laughing when she heard what it was about, saying "If you knew my daughter, you would know how impossible this is... she lives in North Carolina and has her own business doing communications for businesses." My brother left me a voicemail cracking up saying he heard his sister was in a gang and people kept knocking at his door looking for me.

3 comments:

nikitazden said...

I knew it. I figured that there had to be the throbbing heart of a cold blooded killer beneath that sweet facade:-)

NightComesOn said...

Hey, I think you might have a whole new way to outsource yourself here. A new way to "communicate" for businesses when words simply don't cut it.

Just think about it, is what I'm saying.

Mike Morrell said...

Ha! Wow, Jenny!