Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas

We are having a really good Christmas here in Moorhead, Minnesota. It's strangely warm... around 30 degrees and no snow. Everyone's in good health. We have a lot of love and a lot to be thankful for this Christmas.

This morning we spent like half an hour taking the craziest pictures we could come up with... I think my family is now more into taking photos than opening presents. lol The actual goal was to get one for the yet-to-go-out Christmas card. Anyway, enjoy... and Merry Christmas.







3 comments:

NightComesOn said...

Wee!

I kept the crash on the down-low for the most part. It didn't make sense to make it a big deal, especially since no one was really hurt.

For New Year's, I think I'll be in Atlanta. Besides ATL's being an hour closer, there are people down there that I haven't seen in six months or so.

Not that I wouldn't love to see your smiling face again soon. :-)

Jasmin said...

You guys are so cute and cuddly looking. (Sorry, everything is looking cute and cuddly to me these days.)

Jenny said...

Phil - Yeah you better get yourself back to Raleigh! We love when you come around. Hope you enjoy (or, enjoyed) your New Years in the ATL. (Why do people say the ATL?)

Jaz - We ARE cuddly. You should give us a squeeze. hahaha. Love you lots and see you soon!