Thursday, December 21, 2006

A Super Reunion

I got to hang out with my very beloved friend Adriel and her husband Daniel in Topeka a few days ago! She was my RA freshman year of college, and we immediately found out that we were both from Topeka. The cool thing about that is that even though I live in North Carolina and my family lives in Minnesota, and even though she and Daniel are living in SCOTLAND for about 5 years as he gets his PhD at St. Andrew's, we still manage to see each other like once a year because we're both in Kansas somewhere near the holidays. Yay! It was really fun and just... so sweet to talk to an old friend.

These pictures were taken at the mall in Topeka as we waited for my Mom to pick me up. It is always funny being 24 and waiting for your Mom to pick you up from the mall.





No comments: