Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Technical difficulties

I was scheduled to give a 10 minute presentation this morning in my networking group. I made a PowerPoint that I was so excited about... I went and got slide handouts printed onto bright orange paper (with Tom. late at night. oh yeah. lol jk we were dead tired)

Thank goodness my Mom urged me to have a Plan B...

The dumb LCD projector didn't work! I am sure it was something totally simple and easy to solve, too, because it worked for a second but then wouldn't come back and I didn't have enough time to figure it out. Oh well. At least it got me to finally put together a PowerPoint for my business, but man it was really unflashy and boring doing the whole thing from handouts. I guarantee you people would've been way more attentive and fascinated if I had kept them in suspense from one custom animation to the next! Sigh.

So Tom and I are getting pretty serious. I've had guys say serious things to me before, but Tom actually means it, so that's new. We are miserably sad about having to spend the next 2 weeks apart. We're preparing for it by spending every minute together which is devastating my work productivity - niiice! Well I would say more on here but really this isn't blog material, is it now...

1 comment:

NightComesOn said...

Rock on, Ms. Fredette. Rock on in love, in work and in life.