Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Blessed

More work miraculously fell into my lap today. I feel strangely blessed... in a freaky, tingly kind of way. Seriously. I did nothing to earn this project, and it's a great one! Not only do I have this great project to work on, but today I was basically offered a job in Colorado Springs and another job in Missouri. I am not going to be moving anywhere (NO! lol I like my new home!) but there's no flattery like two job offers in one day. Hahaha! I also don't want to give up the flexibility of freelancing. I am drunkkkkkkkkkk on it. I don't ever want to go back to working for Tha Man. Well, maybe someday, but not now.

Philip, I don't think you check my blog, but sometimes I check yours, and I saw you were listening to Patty Griffin, and then I impulsively bought her Impossible Dream CD on iTunes, and I've been listening to it non-stop for about 24 hours now.

Beeeeeeeeeeeautiful.

This review on iTunes is so accurate: "A beautiful heartbreaker. This record is a little masterpiece that can make you ache in the loveliest way imaginable. Patty Griffin brings you with her to unexpected, dark, quiet places in her songs."

No comments: