Monday, November 21, 2005

Amanda and Julia, a couple weeks ago


Me with Amanda, my new best friend in NC!, and Julia, my really good amazing friend here in DC. This is from the exploratory trip I took a few weeks ago...and now, we are 5 days away from moving day.

I planned this week totally around social time and packing. It only occurred to me late last night that I also am supposed to be logging 20 hours this week for work. Yikes! Don't know how that got out of my mind but in all my slacking, it somehow did. :)

This past weekend was, hmm... let's call it the Wheaton Friends Marathon. It started with dinner Friday night, and included an ad hoc sleepover, the Homeless Walkathon in DC, lunch at a Bolivian restaurant, shopping and other ways of killing time at the mall, and the new Harry Potter movie!!!!! I love my college friends. They are the greatest. [sigh]

PS. There are more NC photos on my Flickr. Can I just say I LOVE Flickr? When you start exploring around, you found the most amazing, amazing photos from all around the world. Everyday they pick the 5 best. It's just incredible. You can download (for free) big versions of them too (think desktop backgrounds and the like).

No comments: