Thursday, June 02, 2005

A theory on lostness

I'm going to venture to say that I lose things because I don't like having to keep track of THINGS! I've been downsizing as much as possible lately - to the point of emptying my wallet and now I carry around my ID, insurance card, and a couple credit cards bound by a hair tie. hahah. Anyway, I just hate having to keep a close eye on where my things are. This, I am going to conclude, is a good characteristic in a way... in the sense that I am open-handed about "things of this world." (Is that a pretentious thing to say? lol I hope not.) I'm going to look at it in the sense that I am free and unclingy with possessions. THank you for indulging me in this afterthought. I was beating myself up for losing things so often but now I have found something redeeming in it. Woohoo!

No comments: