Thursday, February 02, 2006

Worried for no reason

Okay, so, sorry for the long delay, but the cool purchase is a vintage TYPEWRITER!! From the 1950s or 60s or so. I really love it.

Anyway, I am in Washington, DC having some meetings with my former employer. It's interesting. I got so worried about these meetings. As in, worried sick. As in, waking up during the night (weird for me). As in, waking up at 6:29 when I had to get up at 6:30. I do that one minute early thing when worry has taken over my body and subconscious mind. It is so wild. But then, everything has gone wonderfully amazing. Well, I should clarify... things have gone so well because we really barely worked at all and we haven't focused on any of the things that need urgent attention. But, I got our organizational e-newsletter launched (huge yay!) and I am working on some strategic planning (yes, that sounds almost as pretentious as the word consultant!). So we haven't addressed the important issues, but at least there's positive energy! Yes! Okay! I have to go right now!

No comments: