Thursday, September 22, 2005

Yet another government conspiracy

Your friendly US Postal Service is trying to rip you off through smart consumer psychology. I just went to mail a package and the only options showing were $7 for 2 day delivery. I'm like, there have got to be cheaper options. It even took the lady a few minutes to find the other screen, and they had a big discussion about how they just changed the computers the night before "probably to make the customer think those were the only options." From the mouth of employees, I tell you. I hate when companies do that.

In other news, I am soooo comfortable today (I mean physically, ha) and that makes me soooo content. Funny how something small like that makes a big difference, eh? Just thought I'd share. Happy first day of fall!

No comments: